Many Coaches and trainees struggle to access Coach Educators, or find it difficult to find to find time around work and family commitments. While attending Clinics allows Coaches to benefit in learning from others, many of the Activity Slips are theory-related, or it’s simply impractical to attend a clinic. Electronic Assessments allow you to overcome time and distance objections, and can also allow you to work in a self-paced manner.
Here are several ways to submit your electronic assessments to Forward Coaching. Click on a tab to learn more.
- Submit A Theory Paper
- Submit A Video via YouTube
- Submit A Video via Other Video Hosting Sites
- Submit A Video via USB Stick or CD
- Complete the relevant activity slip on your EA workbook.
- Scan the pages of your completed activity slip together with the Summary Slip.
- Purchase the activity slip from our Assessment Solutions page. Click here to view our Assessment Solutions.
- Email your scanned pages to us for assessment and feedback.
This video is an example of a Level 1 Trainee Coach submitting her Horse Management Assessment on How to Measure a Horse.
Videos for assessment must have clear audio and image close enough.
Upload your videos to YouTube
1. Sign in to your YouTube account. If you have a GMail account, your login credentials are the same.
Sign up for a Google Mail account if you do not have one yet. You need a GMail account to have access to a YouTube account.
3. Select the video you want to upload from your computer drive.
4. Select the Privacy Settings. Choosing “Unlisted” won’t make your video available to the public. Only those who have the link are able to watch your video. We recommend that you choose Unlisted for your Privacy settings.
5. Upload your video, fill out the fields for Title and Description
6. Once uploaded copy the URL of the video and send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your videos to Other Video Hosting Sites
There are other video hosting sites aside from YouTube. Forward Coaching also recommends Vimeo or Wistia.
To Upload via Vimeo
1. Log in to your Vimeo account. It is easy to register for a free Vimeo account if you don’t have one yet. Visit their site at www.vimeo.com.
2. Once logged in click on Upload a video button.
4. Fill in the Title and Description fields whilst the video is uploading.
5. Once uploaded send us the link to the video: email@example.com
Send Your Videos Via USB stick or CD
Coach Candidates may also save their videos in a USB stick or burned in a CD/DVD. Send the Checklist and relevant Assessment Slips (with ALL DETAILS filled out) for signing together with the USB or CD. Include a stamped, self-addressed envelope so we can return your documents and USB stick. Send those to:
PO Box 1921
Bowral, New South Wales